Saturday, November 28, 2009

What Happened to Our Men?


Men and video games, what is the DEAL?

My boyfriend just bought a Play Station 3 and when he turns to me with that half smile I know he is seeking the "ok" to turn on his gaming console! It is not like I despise video games, but there seems to be a larger attraction to them from the male population.

Why is this so?

Many studies have tried to scientifically establish why men LOVE video games. One study involving 11 male participants and 11 female came to the conclusion that it has to do with claiming TERRITORY!

So, If you are wondering where yiour guy is on Friday night, chances are he is locked up in the house with a controller and a beer playing video games!

To cure all those women's curiosity: 72% of men would ditch their lady lovers to play a new game!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a man and I just thought I'd mention that whilst I do enjoy the occasional game, I only (mostly) play games that my girlfriend will enjoy and can play along with (mario and the like). I've never liked those 1st person, kill everything that moves type games,...they're just not much fun!

    So for the record,..."what's happened to our men?",...nothing; the MEN are still just as they were,...you're thinking of boys.lol

    ReplyDelete