Monday, May 10, 2010

Reminiscent on a fine day's walk.

I have decided to bring my blog back to life, sadly it has been dead for 3 months and I wish to redeem my loss of words by bringing back to you my words via the wonderful world of the wide web. (Or not so wonderful? You choose..)

Today, I walked to the bank. A twig got caught in my flip flop and stabbed my toe, so that as I entered the bank I had blood dripping all over my feet and then my water bottle leaked in my purse. Bad day? I'd say a bad walk. But, I did see 2 butterflies; one white, one blue. That was nice.

I did wake up to snow yesterday, today I woke up to the sun. Such a contrast, in weather, in feeling, in dreaming, in being...I feel like I am something one minute and then a totally different person the next. Like the weather..from snow, to sun, to rain, to dryness, to dampness, to humidity. Is there still a balance - on Earth? In my mind..In my heart?


No comments:

Post a Comment